The Freedom Leg Hands-free Crutches
Regain Your Freedom with THE FREEDOM LEG: A Comprehensive Review
Are you recovering from surgery, managing a fracture, or seeking an alternative to traditional crutches or knee walkers? If so, we’re here to help. Enter the Freedom Leg, an award-winning hands-free mobility aid that actually facilitates versus restricts your day-to-day function. Using expert technology and a patient-centered approach, our team of biomedical engineers carefully crafted this hands-free crutch to maximally protect your injured limb while leaving your arms free to perform daily tasks. Never has it been easier to carry a bag of groceries or pour a cup of hot tea while recovering from a leg injury. The Freedom Leg is here to empower you, support you and expedite your rehabilitative process.
What are Hands-free Crutches?
Hands-free crutches are as they insinuate, completely hands-free! Traditional crutches and knee scooters require your hands to negotiate the device. The Best Hands Free Knee Crutch uses skillful engineering to redistribute weight bearing from the ground past your injured body part without involving your hands or arms. They succeed in both convenience and comfort, offering an effective option to outdated alternatives. Imagine being able to push your grocery cart, carry a purse, or stand at the stove all while maintaining your weight bearing restrictions. With the Freedom Leg, anything is possible.
What Sets the Freedom Leg Apart
- Known as the best hands-free crutch. Offering independence and mobility that only a hands-free crutch can provide.
- Durability. When searching for an assistive device, it is essential that the product you choose is both durable and reliable. The Freedom Leg uses only top-quality materials that are sturdy, supportive, and lightweight. Whether you are looking for a short-term aid or a long-term solution, the Freedom Leg is a device you can count on to keep you safe and secure. Recovery is challenging enough. Don’t let poor quality hold you back from an expedited and streamlined recovery.
- Functionality. Using the Freedom Leg is as easy as sit, strap, and go! Designed to help you walk, you can get back on your feet and back to life’s requirements in no time. The convenience of both easy application and overall functionality make our product the obvious choice when searching for hands-free crutches.
- Ease of use on stairs. With over 50% of homes having two or more stories, the Freedom Leg was carefully crafted to efficiently negotiate stairs. Leaving your hands free, you can effectively hold on to the handrail, and maintain safety and confidence while going up or down stairs.
- Money-back guarantee. The team behind the Freedom Leg is committed to customer satisfaction offering a money-back guarantee. But don’t just take our word for it. The Freedom Leg is a doctor-recommended solution and a Class I Medical Device. Give the product a try risk-free and see why physicians’ confidence in the Freedom Leg shines so bright.
Who Can Benefit from a Hands-Free Crutch
The beauty of the Freedom Leg is its versatile and adaptable use. Whether you’re recovering from a foot, ankle, lower leg, or knee injury, the Freedom Leg can protect your injured body part all while maintaining your functional freedom. Dealing with any of the following? If so, the Freedom Leg may be right for you!
- Fractures of the foot or ankle
- Ankle or foot fusions
- Tibial fractures
- Foot, ankle, or knee surgery
- Femur fracture
- Microfracture of the knee
- Patellar fractures
- Post-op neuromas
- Achilles repairs
- Plantar wounds
The Freedom Leg is reliable and versatile
Contrary to other crutch alternatives, the Freedom Leg is the most reliable and versatile option on the market. The all-new third-generation Freedom Leg seamlessly transfers load from the ground up, dispersing it through the upper thigh. Its design maintains a slight bend in the knee keeping symmetry through the hips, pelvis, and low back and reducing compensatory movements during walking. While its custom aluminum side rails transfer the load, the multi-suspension system works together to stabilize your upper and lower legs.
Besides its versatile application, the Freedom Leg is also compatible with a number of boots, casts, and different types of shoes. Customization is key with various sizes and adaptations available to ensure an optimal and comfortable fit.
What the Customers are Saying
“I absolutely love this brace. I have had zero problems with it and it has been a god sent lifesaver for me. I had an Achilles repair and am non weight bearing for 8 weeks. Thankfully with the Freedom Leg, I can continue my responsibilities at home and work. No other device affords the same amount of freedom and ease of use. Trust me, this is worth every cent.”
“I don't know how I would have gotten around without this device! I had surgery to fuse the subtalar joint in my ankle and had to be non-weight bearing for 3-5 months. If you are completely non-weight bearing for any length of time, you'll understand quickly how awkward and inconvenient it can be. You can't carry things easily as you need both hands for the crutches, so doing even simple tasks like carrying copies out of a printer, getting clothes out of a closet to wear, or taking a mug of hot coffee across the room is impossible. Don’t think twice- get yourself a Freedom Leg today.”
Regain Your Functional Freedom
Are you ready to experience a new level of mobility and independence? Forget painful knee walkers and laborious traditional crutches. Finally, get a solution that allows you to carry on with regular activities and streamline your recovery process. Backed by a manufacturer’s money-backed guarantee, you can purchase in confidence and focus on your recovery instead of your injury.
Ready to take the leap and regain your functional freedom? Add the Freedom Leg to your cart and experience your own pain-free, convenient, and liberating mobility solution.
Regain Your Freedom!
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
"Family Physician, had to have both of his feet repaired and found Freedom Leg very helpful, allowing him freedom to continue particing medicine and even running his snow blower"
"Broke his ankle and had to have surgery. The surgeons put screws in his ankle and told him not to put weight on it for 90 days. He was prescibed crutches. Fortunately he discoved Freedom Leg while looking for alternatives on the internet and was able to walk again without difficulty"